

These we made mostly
for grandma lee enjoy!

To make these it is more simple then the ducks get some green sprinkles, a bag of mini marshmallows,4 bags of sugar,and some candy pastels. You will need to frost the cupcakes with wight frosting then get 7 marshmallows for each cup cake cut them in half diagonally. with your 4 bags of sugar you put 2 drops of any different food coloring in each bag lay the bag flat on the counter and roll it out until all the sugar is that color. Put the marshmallows you cut into a bag of sugar. take the marshmallows out and put 7 half marshmallows around the out side and 5 on the inside. OH! i forgot once your cupcake is frosted dip the top half of the cupcake in the green sprinkles for the grass.......
where was i.....oh yes then put 3 pastels in the center keep doing that and you will have a full meadow of flowers!! :)
These are awesome!!!!! What a great job! I wish I were there so I could EAT one! Keep up the good work. Like - - apples!
ReplyDeleteThey look like the lotus flowers I saw in Korea. You should do an image search for them. I saw a pond completely covered with them. They look good!
ReplyDeleteWow! Very fancy girls! I think you should come visit and make some at my house.
ReplyDelete